Household Service - Warren Buffett Edition
Although billionaire Warren Buffett is worth over $80 billion, he's known for being exceptionally frugal and drives a cheap Cadillac. The Household service is an excellent option for people who want to be smart and have the best. It's cheaper than a drip machine when you consider how little coffee you have to use. With a higher pressure, computer controls, and exceptional grinder it's better more consistent cup than Starbucks.
Setup Fee: $74.95
- Cafe Grade Espresso Machine: 15 barr water pump, durable long lasting consistent grinder, and professional automatic fine foam frother
- One Touch: Prepares drinks in a minute straight from whole beans with the touch of a button.
- Automatic rinsing and deep cleaning
- Prepares: Espresso, Coffee, Hot Water (Tea, Soup, Iced Tea), Steamed Milk (Hot Chocolate), Latte, Cappuccino, Iced Coffee
- Pre-ground override for decaf and specialty coffees
- Water tank: 12 servings (approx.)
- Bean hopper: 20 servings (approx.)
- You are responsible for cleaning and maintenance supplies.
- 2 Year Warranty
Two year contract required. 30-day money back guarantee. At the end of the contract you can buy the machine for $899.95, return the machine, upgrade to a different machine, or extend your contract.