Personal Service - Jeff Bezos Edition
While Jeff Bezos of Amazon is listed by Forbes as being worth over $108 billion, his main car was a Honda. He didn't get rich by spending all his money. Spend less than Keurig, and get coffee better than Starbucks all from your home at the touch of a button.
Setup Fee: $49.95
- Cafe Grade Espresso Machine: 15 barr water pump, durable long lasting consistent grinder, and professional automatic fine foam frother
- One Touch: Prepares drinks in a minute straight from whole beans with the touch of a button
- Automatic rinsing, and deep cleaning
- Prepares: Espresso, Coffee, Hot Water (Tea, Soup, Iced Tea), Steamed Milk (Hot Chocolate), Latte, Cappuccino, and Iced Coffee
- Pre-ground override for decaf and specialty coffees
- Water tank: 6 servings (approx.)
- Bean hopper: 10 servings (approx.)
- You are responsible for cleaning and maintenance supplies.
- 2 Year Warranty
Two year contract required. 30-day money back guarantee. At the end of the contract you can buy the machine for $699.95, return the machine, upgrade to a different machine for $199, or extend your contract.